Kakegurui Chapter 1 Page 1


KAKEGURUI PAGE 1



In Italian: Rilancio di dieci/ in questo poker, ogni fiche ha un valore di diecimila yen (circa ottanta Euro)/... Vedo/ La cifra in palio è eccezionale, ma il problema più grave/ È che sto scommettendo la mia stessa vita. /Posso farcela con questa mano... /SHOWDOWN/FULL


In English: Bid (raise) of ten/ In this poker (game), each chip has a value of ten thousand yen (about eighty Euro)/... I see /The amount of money in winning (the actual word used translates to gifting) is exceptional, but the risk(problem) is (TL: "is" wasn't actually placed there but I added it since I think it makes more sense) severe / (TL: In continuation of "the risk") is that I'm betting my own life/ I can do it with this hand... /SHOWDOWN/FULL (house)(TL: I assume its house it wasn't specified.)

<TOC>          <Next>

TL: Hello to any unlucky soul that's found this corner of the internet I'm deniz I plan on translating random manga, novels from Italian to English or English to Italian. Why bother translating it when someone's already translated it? (Random guy used for plot convenience) Good question "Random guy" but my aim isn't to pioneer or translate something new from Japanese, my aim is to learn/practice Italian so anything else is irrelevant. As you can see from the translation above I'm not really good at this but I hope to improve. Also I decided to colour code the characters (I feel like I'm going to run out of colours at the end of this) as we haven't been given any names yet I can't tell you who these colours refer to (well I can but that wouldn't be any fun now would it). Now that ends my self introduction and greeting I hope everyone that reads this or visits here has a great day. 

Oh you might have noticed that the two images have different text that's probably since mine (first one) was a promotional freebie.


Thank you to out patron slime Hansu and Frost for advising me on the colours "this and this" where what I was using.


Comments